|1) I WILL respect private property, and do no metal detecting without the owner's permission.
2) I WILL fill all excavations.
3) I WILL appreciate and protect out heratige of natural resources, wildlife, and private property.
4) I WILL use thoughtfullness, consideration, and courtesy at all times.
5) I WILL build fires in designated or safe places.
6) I WILL leave gates as found.
7) I WILL remove, and properly dispose of any trash that I find.
8) I WILL NOT litter.
9) I WILL NOT destroy or deface, property, buildings, or what is left of ghost towns and deserted structures.
10) I WILL NOT tamper with signs, structural facilities, or equipment.
*** If we all follow these simple rules while metal detecting or treasure hunting, we will go a long way to keeping the public on our side in the fight to protect our rights ***
|Bob Lavoy (President)
7108 Chandler Rd.
Altamont, N.Y. 12009